Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Holidays



Since I'm a little late for a Happy Halloween post, I decided to wish everyone Happy Holidays. We had a good Halloween, as the kids and I went with a big group of our neighbors and friends. We are very much looking forward to the other holidays to come. Noah my oldest sons birthday is next weekend, he will be 8. Then we are going to see all of my family in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. Then of course we have Christmas our favorite time of year. Then a week or two after Christmas we get the best present of them all, I get my husband back and the children get there Dad back. We can't wait get them started, and Halloween was just the beginning. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


I will leave you with a picture of my youngest David William (7months) learning how to crawl. He looks so much like his dad in this picture.

3 comments:

Monica said...

oh my word he and abby are twins!

Maria said...

oh wow the baby is big now!

Genevieve said...

Oh the kiddies are soooo sweet!!!!How great it will be to have your husband home!!!!Will he have to leave again anytime soon???Christmas is going to be here before we know it ! Don't blink or it wil be here, hehe!
"see you soon!