Monday, November 19, 2007

Goodies Off In The Mail



Well my swap package is off in the mail. I hope you enjoy it Heidi! I had so much fun making it and gathering things for it. I wanted to also thank Monica at Home is Where Your Heart is for hosting it.


My oldest son Noah had his 8th B-day this past weekend. What can I say, It was a kids birthday. It was full of kids getting hurt and friends fighting and running around like little monkeys. But they had fun and that is what counts.

I hope everyone has a HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my! so many packages!!! how fun!!! i had hoped to have your's wrapped and ready to ship today, but my daughter had her baby sat. am so... maybe tonight i'll have time....

i'm headed over there to cook and clean (translate: hold the baby) now...

thanks for the congrats!

have a blessed Thanksgiving...especially with your family gathering!

{hugs}

Heidi said...

Hi Molly! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and a good visit with your family!

I rec'd your swap package! I just love everything! I love the "JOY" letters, they are so pretty! I love the "O" the best, they are all pretty! I love the embellishments you added, and all the shimmer-shimmer/glitter-glitter! I love them! I love the pretty ornaments, too! And the jingle bells and towel set! Thank you!

Nana Tamsen said...

You wrapped your swap presents so pretty too -- and so many. Can you be my swap partner next time?

Nana Tamsen said...

Noah's the best 8 year old grandson ever!!!