Friday, November 9, 2007

Nothing Much....Well I Guess A Lot!



There hasn't been too much going on in our house lately, well except for school, football, play dates and shopping....lol. I have been working on my " Deck the halls" swap stuff lately and almost done. My youngest son has learned to crawl like overnight and with the recall on Aqua dots which my two older children love I guess it has been a little crazy. I don't think I ever have much going on but when the week is over and i don't have time to sit for more then 5 minutes, I guess I do manage to keep myself and family busy. The count down continues 7-8 weeks left.
I will leave you with a picture of my husband I just got a few weeks ago.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Molly!
How fun to see your little David crawling overnight! I love your sneak peeks of the swap! Be sure to put your name into my blog drawing! OH, and I'm working on a few things, and a couple ideas, but just in case...what is your hubby's name? (not sure I'll need it, maybe..) You can email it if you want.
Have a great day!

Monica said...

Hey woman hope you guys had fun with your mom!

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Molly,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Your little David is such a cutie!
What a bummer about the aqua dots being recalled, that happened here too in Australia.
Enjoy your day!
Natasha