Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thank You Mr. Postman


Well I got a big treat today in the mail. First, the UPS man delivered a big surprise. My husband over in Iraq bought me some flowers and had them delivered. There it was a box of 18 big beautiful red roses. My husband is such a thoughtful loving man. I can't wait for him to come home. That will be the best day ever, but the flowers were so wonderful while he is away. Thanks Honey!




Well secondly the postman delivered my swap package from my partner Heidi. It came so beautifully wrapped. There was so much wonderful stuff in there. The best of them all was the ornament....( well it was an ornament swap...lol). It is this beautiful Christmas tree in a glass ball that plugs into the Christmas lights on the tree and changed colors. It is totally right up my alley. I can't forget all the other wonderful stuff she made. From the cool Christmas tree, to the wish necklace and the Merry Christmas banner to the towel. It is all so wonderful. To top it all off she even sent each of my three kids something. Which went above and beyond what the swap required and they loved them. HEIDI, THANKS A BUNCH!

5 comments:

Monica said...

wow what a mail day for you~
tell him his second wife is jealous!

Heidi said...

So glad the package arrived safe and sound. It was my pleasure to be your swap partner, it was fun!

Nana Tamsen said...

Hey, Molly. What a great haul. And yes, your husband is oh so sweet. Beautiful roses -- and 18 -- what was he thinking? See you soon. Mom

Linda said...

What neat goodies, your ornament is darling. I like the garland too ...does it say Merry Christmas?
Your roses are gorgeous, you have a very sweet husband. Have a merry weekend. Linda

Anonymous said...

I love your roses you got from your husband and the swap package was sweet too.
I am having a GIVEAWAY at Bren's Little Cottage, please sign up..
Help me spread the word.

:) Bren

http://benzy55.typepad.com/my_weblog/