Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Is In The Air


Fall is in the air, but with another cold storm with snow coming in this weekend it feels more like winter.
The kids and I this past weekend went on a hayride and picks out our pumpkins from a pumpkin patch. Trying to get three pumpkins cut off the vine and into the trailer (hayride) while holding my own little pumpkin(David) proved to be a little hard....lol. It was times like this that I really wish my husband was here with an extra set of hands.

2 comments:

Linda said...

What sweet little ones you have! Sounds like the hayride and visit to the pumpkin patch was fun. I use to take my daughter and her friends to a patch and I know what you mean about needing an extra pair of hands. I collect pyrex too,and we have some of the same patterns. I use mine...do you use yours. Linda

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures! How was your Halloween yesterday? Our face painting booth was very busy...and my colleage age helpers did all the painting, which meant I spent my time helping little kids eat cupcakes and candy!