Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My most favorite friend Monica has tagged me with 7 random things, so here we go.

1. I'm such a scheduled person....lunch at 11am, dinner at 5pm....etc....lol
2. I love ketchup or Ranch with everything...including steak!
3. Addicted to my DVR on my TV.
4. I'm was the only child going up and made up for that with my own three children.
5. My mom flys up to see us every month since we moved away from home.
6. I recently took up collecting PYREX. I'm already up to 22.
7. I love candles but don't burn them that much.

Make sure you sign up for the most wonderful christmas swap hosted by Home Is Where Your Heart Is @ www.monicaanderson.blogspot.com. Sign ups end on Oct 15th so hurry by.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey girl. Im gonna be emailing you soon. I have a idea.