Thursday, October 11, 2007

Christmas Came Early



I got some fantastic things in the mail this week from a couple of my new swap friends. First is a wonderful hat and pyrex from my swap partner Christie . I love it and they will both be with me for many holidays.



Next I got from my other great swap partner Genevieve all there great goodies. This fabulous cat box, to the cutest little pumpkin to a wonderful smelling candle perfect for the holidays. I can't forget to add that she also send a Halloween book for my children......THANKS A BUNCH GIRLS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL GOODIES! We need to keep in touch!
Last but not least my new favorite store. It is so close to me it is exciting. It is called Tai Pan Trading. These are some of the goodies I bought from there yesterday. Well the pine cones where a free gift yesterday...what fun. I can't wait to go back. ENJOY!


1 comment:

Monica said...

oh that store looks so fun! Glad you found it~