Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What A Wonderful Weekend


I had such a wonderful weekend. My parents came into town for my birthday. They bought me my new camera, a Cyber Shot! I love it!
I also got some new pyrex that my husband who is over seas had my mom find and get for me. That was so sweet and caring....thanks honey! Check out some of my new pieces.
I also recieved a sweet and sinister package from my swap partner Holly. I love it. Thanks Holly!

Last but not least I shipped my Halloween Hat for my swap partner Christie, I hope you enjoy it as I enjoyed making it for you.


3 comments:

Monica said...

CUTE hat and look at the Pyrex!
I want cabinets one day be able to have a few of mine up on top.

Maria said...

Hey witch, get your own pyrex, leave ours alone..lol just kidding. Love all your pyrex!

Cheryl Ensom said...

Cute hat!!!