Monday, September 24, 2007

It's My Birthday & I Will Cry If I Want To


Well My b-day is on Wednesday. The big 26. I feel more like 30+. Maybe it is the three children with my husband away. It's another birthday without my husband. I'm sad that he can't be here again, but I know that he is here in his heart.

I have been saying busy with all my swaps. I just finished my last swap for the month. It has been so much fun to think and create all these crafty things.

This week I should have a new camera so I can't wait to post new pics.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday friend! Dont cry your mom and dad will be there before you know it and I am sure you guys will have a ton of fun!
Like the new page :)

love of yellow roses said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you took the time to enjoy your day.

CatieAn said...

hi molly

Happy happy belated birthday. I hope you treated yourself extra special today.

catie

Cheryl Ensom said...

I have 3 kids and can't imagine doing it with hubby away! Bless you both! Hugs, Cheryl :)