Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome Home


Wow! It has been awhile since I have posted or have even blogged. My husband returned home from his tour in Iraq last week. It has been a rush of wonderful things since his return.
Well since my wonderful husband has been home and able to entertain the kids, I have been able to work on my newest swap partners heart box. I will post pics soon after she Michele receives it. I will be mailing it out on Tuesday!

Well my husband is off of R&R at the end of this week so I will be posting more and catching up with blogs soon.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Monica said...

OMG I have tears in my eyes looking at the one of him kissing Abby!
Where are the pics of your car Miss Thang??

Heidi said...

Molly,
I'm so happy for you to have hubby home. Your pictures bring tears to my eyes!
{hugs}
*Heidi*

TheLittleBlueBirdDiaries said...

Such an adorable blog -- thanks for sharing! We are on the other end of the deployment but will enjoy our own homecoming later on this year. There's nothing sweeter -- I enjoyed looking at your pictures!

All the best,

Rosalyn-Sue