Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow, Snow and A Little Swapping Inside


Well I am beginning to think the snow may never end here. Every other day there is more snow coming down, and since my husband just bought me a new car and we live on a very steep hill, it has been a challenge. We are beginning to think that the snow will be here until summer.....lol.Well since it has been so snowy outside I have been doing a lot of crafting. I since have finished one swap, the Heart Box Swap which I had a wonderful partner named Michele. I am waiting the arrival of her's, so here are pics of the one I sent her, that she got the other day. Well I guess I back to finding more swap since I will be suck indoors for awhile.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Molly,
That's a lot of snow to deal with! I'd stay inside and swap, too, if I were you! Your heart box is very pretty and you sure packed it full of goodies! I'll bet your partner loves you right now!
*Heidi*