Friday, September 5, 2008

WOW!


It has been awhile since I have been on the blogging world. Things have been busy around here. My oldest son Noah started 3rd grade and my Daughter Abigail started Kindergarten as well. So that left me at home all alone with our youngest David who is 1, so what do I decide to do.....open up a family day care in my home....what was i thinking....lol....JK. I love it. I have been busy getting my daycare stuff all in order and have been up and running for a few weeks now. I is taking some getting used to. I am so used to running errands during the day and now they all have to wait. It will all mush together at some point soon I hope.


I will be keeping up with my blog again.....Does anyone know of any swaps that are coming. I am in a swapping mood.....TTFN

1 comment:

Monica said...

OMG she BLOGS ..lol
I cant say much I am not any better at it since getting over here.
Maria has been in a bunch of swaps lately ..but I am not sure of any that are just beginning I will keep an eye out for ya!