Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Back










It's been a rough week for me by far. My hubby who is in the military left again to Iraq for 6 months. The kids and I have been pretty bummed, but we will get through this just like the other times he has had to leave.


I have been keeping busy though, I finished my Tussie Mussie for my partner Catie and she also sent me one in return......thanks Catie. I have cleaned up my scrap area and have organized my whole house already.




I also have a new love........PYREX...LOL. and I love love love it. Thanks to my mom I already have a collection going. I need to find space for it, as the military house we live in is not as spacious as we would like it to be.

3 comments:

I candy said...

loving your pyrex!

Kristin said...

Ohhh, fun pyrex! Hope this 6 months flies by for you.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Sorry to hear you have another 6 months. Hope it goes by quickly. The tussie mussie is cute. wasn't that swap fun. Your pyrex also looks great. What a fun thing to collect!